Join us on a NEW adventure… with our BRAND NEW Landscape Photography course! It’s the perfect follow-up to our best-selling Photography Masterclass… where 77,270 students have learned to take better photos.
With our new course, you can take even better stunning landscape photos:
- 3.5 hours of brand new lessons
- Downloadable cheat sheets & guides
- Practical assignments & quizzes
- Behind the scenes videos & case studies
- 3 instructors to help you learn
PICK YOUR PRICE:
- LANDSCAPE15 : Enroll for $15 (50 Coupons Available)
- LANDSCAPE17 : Enroll for $17 (50 Coupons Available)
- LANDSCAPE19 : Enroll for $19 (50 Coupons Available)
- Enroll for $150 (Available to Everyone)
- You will learn how to take beautiful landscape photographs – like the pros!
- You will be happier with the photos you shoot than ever before!
- You will know what equipment you need to shoot great landscape photos
- You will understand how to set your camera’s ISO, shutter speed, and aperture (f-stop) while shooting landscape photographs
- You will know how to use a polarizing filter to make your landscape photography even better
- You will know how to choose the right lens for your landscape photography
- You will know how to edit your landscape photos to make them look better
- And so much more!
- You can use any camera to take great landscape photos. We’ll be using Canon, Nikon, Leica, and Fujifilm DSLR and Mirrorless cameras + smartphones like the iPhone
- While this course was created for beginner photographers, it would be beneficial for you to understand basic photography concepts such as aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. We have included a refresher lesson that will get you up to speed if you need it.
YOU CAN TAKE BEAUTIFUL
That’s why you’re here right? With this complete landscape photography course, you’ll learn the ins and outs from the gear we recommend, the settings we use, the composition tips we have, and the photo editing process we use to end up with award-winning landscape photos.
We’re excited to show you how to take your own amazing landscape photos.
Follow us as we head out to Joshua Tree National Park to teach this landscape photography course!
In this course we combine entertainment + educat
Will, Sam, and I can’t wait to help you take better landscape photos!